- Proteins are the body’s building blocks
- Enzymes are organic proteins
- Enzymes are made up of long amino acid strings
- Enzymes break down our food
- Enzymes are part of the body’s healthy digestive system
- Enzymes rejuvenate, build and repair the body
WHAT CAN ENZYMES HELP?*
- Nausea, gas, bloating and upset stomach
- Reflux disease, Irritable Bowel Syndrome, heartburn and diarrhea
- Bad breath or a sour taste in the mouth
- Gallstones and peptic ulcers
- Lactose intolerance
- Celiac disease and gluten sensitivity
- Ulcerative Colitis, Crohn’s disease and Diverticulitis
- Skin issues such as cellulite, lipomas, psoriasis, eczema and acne
ENZYMES CAN ALSO HELP WITH:*
- Cravings for sweets or carbs
- Fatigue and excess body fat
- Pre-diabetes, diabetes, PCOS, insulin resistance and blood sugar issues
- Difficulty losing weight and frequent hunger
- Difficulty gaining weight
- Environmental issues such as toxic heavy metals, herbicides or pesticides
- Low LDL, high HDL, high triglycerides, high cholesterol
- Hormone issues that are not resolved fully by hormone therapy
If you’re taking any of the following, you may be deficient in enzymes: Proton pump inhibitors Protonix®, Prilosec®, Prevacid®, Nexium®, Aciphex® and/or H2 blockers such as Zantac®, Tagamet®, Pepcid® or Axid®.
Enzyme therapy consists of a plan that includes dietary supplements of plant and animal enzymes that are used to facilitate the digestive process in order to improve the body’s ability to maintain a good metabolic rate.
What are enzymes?
Enzymes are organic proteins and these proteins are the building blocks of our body. Enzymes consist of long strings of amino acids that break down the food we eat. Enzymes are part of a healthy digestive system and they build, repair and rejuvenate the body.
Who should opt for an enzyme therapy?
Poor digestive issues including the following:
- Upset/unsettled stomach, bloating, gas, nausea
- Constipation (Americans spend $725 million a year on laxatives)
- Diarrhea, heartburn, Irritable Bowel Syndrome, reflux disease
- sour taste in mouth, bad breath
- Peptic ulcers (a sign is unexplained stomach pain), gallstones
- Lactose intolerance (lack of the enzyme lactase necessary to digest the main sugar in milk)
- Gluten sensitivity or Celiac disease (about 1 percent of the U.S. population has celiac disease, an autoimmune and digestive disorder. Sufferers are unable to eat gluten—a protein found in rye, barley, wheat, and more—without triggering an attack on their small intestine.
- Diverticulitis, Crohn’s disease or Ulcerative Colitis (inflammatory bowel diseases where body’s immune system attacks the gastrointestinal tract)
- Blood sugar issues, insulin resistance, PCOS, diabetes, pre-diabetes
- Fatigue, cravings for sweets/carbs
- Excess body fat
- Frequent hunger, difficulty losing weight
- Difficulty gaining weight
- Toxic body from pesticides, herbicides, heavy metals
- High cholesterol, high triglycerides, high LDL, low HDL
- Skin issues including the following: acne, eczema, psoriasis, lipomas and cellulite
- Aging skin, unhealthy looking skin
- Hormonal concerns not fully resolved by hormone therapy
Are you taking any of the following? If yes, you could be deficient on enzymes: Proton pump inhibitors Aciphex®, Nexium®, Prevacid®, Prilosec®, and Protonix® and the H2 blockers Axid®, Pepcid®, Tagamet®, and Zantac®.
Types of Enzyme Products
There are three types of enzyme products including:
Probiotic 42.5 billion
Digestzyme (Multiple enzymes):
Digestive enzymes cause a chemical reaction that breaks down the food we eat into smaller, absorbable components.
Makes nutrients available to the blood for their journey to the cells.
Without enzymes, our food may decay in our colon and create toxins.
Even if we eat healthy foods, we may not be getting the necessary nutrients from the food we eat.
It is even worse if we eat unhealthy processed foods and sugar.
Digestive enzymes can be helpful for digestive health.
Take 2 with every meal.
Digestzyme encourages more complete digestion of proteins, carbohydrates, and fats for increased absorption and availability of nutrients. The ultimate goal of digestion is getting nutrients to the cells. Nutrients not only feed the cell, they help protect it from free radical damage. Healthy cells lead to optimal metabolism, energy, and immunity. Supplementing with digestive enzymes could help this part of this nutrient acquisition process.
The product has systemic protease enzymes to possibly control inflammation and provide proper circulation of our blood.
Helps break down protein into amino acids.
Can create glutathione in the cells (our No. 1 antioxidant).
Helps fight against cell death (aging).
Can be helpful for muscle building and repair.
Could deliver nutrients to our skin to preserve a healthy dermis.
Recommended for any chronic inflammation caused by infection, injury, or any degenerative disease process.
Enzyme supplement designed to help promote improved protein digestion and healthy elimination as well as overall cardiovascular, muscular, urinary, and immune system health.
Assuring optimal protein digestion and proper blood flow is helpful for effective nutrient delivery, a healthy immune response, and the body’s natural detoxification processes.
ProBiotic 42.5 Billion
This probiotic could strengthen our immune system and provide healthy bacteria to our gut.
It can create healthy “lean” bacteria and destroy unhealthy “fat” bacteria to help with weight loss and maintaining a healthy weight.
Helps with constipation, diarrhea, and feelings of fatigue.
With a healthy diet, helps with ADD, ADHD, Gluten sensitivity, food allergies.
Carbo-G™ is an enzyme blend with DPP-IV, probiotics and herbs designed to help encourage more complete digestion of Gluten and Complex Carbohydrates.
It contains a Polysaccharolytic Enzyme Blend. Gluten proteins in wheat products are surrounded by a starchy endosperm cell, which can more effectively be broken down with the alphagalactosidase, phytase, amylase, glucoamylase, and diastase enzymes included in Carbo-G.
Always include protein in your meals. If you crave unhealthy processed carbs or graze on carbs (or just overeat crackers, bread, chips, pasta, white rice, etc.) start a habit of first eating some protein. Take a Carbo-G with each meal or snack.
Enzymes & Healthy Skin
Aging might be due to the lack of protein and a weak circulatory system.
This can cause nerve fibers, tissue, muscles, and blood vessels to become rigid.
A lack of enzymes could be responsible for loss of muscle tone, and skin elasticity.
Deficiency might result in sagging and drooping skin and loss of muscle.
This aging process can be slowed with a healthy protein diet and enzyme therapy.
NBHzyme contains protease. An absence of protease is especially noticeable in the skin because the dermis (inner layer of skin) feeds on protein.
Disclaimer: *The information on this site is not intended or implied to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. All content, including text, graphics, images and information, contained on or available through this web site is for general information purposes only. Natural Bio Health makes no representation and assumes no responsibility for the accuracy of information contained on or available through this web site, and such information is subject to change without notice. You are encouraged to confirm any information obtained from or through this web site with other sources, and review all information regarding any medical condition or treatment with your physician. NEVER DISREGARD PROFESSIONAL MEDICAL ADVICE OR DELAY SEEKING MEDICAL TREATMENT BECAUSE OF SOMETHING YOU HAVE READ ON OR ACCESSED THROUGH THIS WEB SITE.
Natural Bio Health does not recommend, endorse or make any representation about the efficacy, appropriatenesss or suitability or any specific tests, products, procedures, treatments, services, opinions, health care providers or other information that may be contained on or available through this web site. NATURAL BIO HEALTH IS NOT RESPONSIBLE NOR LIABLE FOR ANY ADVICE, COURSE OF TREATMENT, DIAGNOSIS OR ANY OTHER INFORMATION, SERVICES OR PRODUCTS THAT YOU OBTAIN THROUGH THIS WEB SITE.
** Results may vary from person to person.