Give the gift of health on Father’s Day with these 3 healthy gift ideas.
Father’s Day is an annual holiday tradition that honors fatherhood and is observed in different forms throughout the world. In the United States, Father’s Day is celebrated on the third Sunday in June. Throughout the year fathers often devote their time to their careers and families. This Father’s Day is a great opportunity to give the gift of health back to dads, guardians, caregivers and loved ones alike.
1. Create an Immune-Boosting Gift Basket
Strengthening the immune system can help defend against respiratory viruses and aid in faster recovery. For elderly or immunocompromised loved ones, an immune health care gift basket can provide daily immune support. Add immune-boosting supplements to decrease inflammation and increase strength.
- Vitamin D: New research shows how Vitamin D plays an important role in reducing respiratory inflammation, boosting immunity and increasing overall health. Add a weekly 50K IU Vitamin D supplement as a main staple in your gift basket.
- Zinc: Zinc is an immune-essential mineral. A zinc deficiency can increase risk for infections. Zinc helps fight colds and early flu symptoms as well as acts as an anti-inflammatory agent.
- Magnesium: Magnesium keeps the immune system strong, helps strengthen muscles and bones, and supports many body functions from cardiac functions to brain functions.
- Probiotic: 70% of immune cells reside in the gut. Probiotic Supplements help clean your digestive tract, stop sugar and carb cravings, reduce body fat and stop acid reflux. Symptoms of an unhealthy gut include imbalances of good and bad bacteria, heartburn, gas and bloating, irritable bowel syndrome, upset stomach, GERD, diverticulitis, constipation or diarrhea, fatigue, headaches, obesity or other weight struggles.
Check out more immune supplements to include in your gift basket.
2. Recommend Myers’ Cocktail IV Vitamin Therapy
For dads in relatively good health or with seasonal allergies, give the gift of an extra energy boost. A Myers’ Cocktail can restore energy and endurance. The intravenous nutrient supplement can benefit all body types in detoxification and improving energy levels.
A Myer’s Cocktail delivers nutrients intravenously (through an IV) directly to the bloodstream by bypassing the digestive system. Each cell is infused with a nutrient-dense solution, so that the following vitamins are easily accessible:
- Vitamin B-5
- Vitamin B-6
- Vitamin B-12
- Vitamin B Complex
- Vitamin C
You can also include a Myer’s Cocktail gift certificate in your immune health gift basket. The seven vitamins included in Standard Myers’ Cocktail IV Therapies can also help prevent and relieve symptoms associated with the following conditions:
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome with or without Epstein-Barr virus
- Chronic depression
- Acute or chronic muscle spasm
- Migraine or tension headaches- often within minutes
- Seasonal allergic rhinitis
- Respiratory problems
- Acute of chronic asthma
- Cardiovascular disease
- Ischemic vascular disease
- Congestive heart failure
- Athletes who need quick recovery for athletic events
- Acute viral illness/colds
- Acute infections
3. Give a Natural Bio Health Gift Certificate
If you’re not sure how to best support your dad’s health, invite him to choose his own wellness service or stop by one of our Texas clinic locations. Pick up a gift certificate that can be exchanged for any of our services. Give your dad the gift of healthy, optimal, vibrant living.
Happy Father’s Day! ~ From Your NBH Wellness Family
Contact Natural Bio Health Today
Our team is dedicated to helping you understand the numerous factors that may be preventing optimal health. Learn more about taking control of your health. Join the wellness journey to achieve optimal health, fight disease and boost immune health to combat viruses. Visit naturalbiohealth.com.
Our team of specialists understands our patients’ concerns about office safety during the time of COVID-19. We are proud to offer telemedicine services through video and phone calls. We are also seeing patients in person at our offices, but are abiding by new, strict safety precautions. To schedule your appointment, contact us here. We serve patients in Austin, Houston, San Antonio, Round Rock, and College Station.