Food & Drink
– *Conventionally raised meat and dairy products have consistently been tested and found to have the highest levels of “hormone disrupting” chemicals in them.
– *25 million pounds of antibiotics a year are fed to livestock and the animal feed which is highly sprayed with chemicals as well.
– *Animal feed contains high quantities of fat which allow for the storage of these fat-soluble chemicals
– *They are then passed on into the human digestive system and body when you eat these products.
– Choose free-range, hormone, anti-biotic free RGH free, dairy, meats, eggs whenever possible
– Choose fresh, cold-water fish in place of farm raised
– When possible eat organic produce if it is listed on the Dirty Dozen list – Always wash all produce very well before eating, peeling or cooking.
Other Exposure Routes
*Phalates, another toxin, is found in a large majority of plastic packaging and can leach into the foods that you eat.
– Use stainless steel or glass drinking containers, reduce or eliminate all plastic utensils, drinking containers, plates and storage containers.
– Store food in non-plastic containers.
– Never microwave food in plastic containers.