Why is having Low-T a problem?
Low Testosterone affects your energy, mood, sex drive and ambition. Men begin losing testosterone in after the age of 30 and begin to experience symptoms of Low-T. Our providers will test your hormone levels for low Testosterone and create a plan specifically for you, to regain energy, muscle strength and sex drive.*
Are you experiencing these symptoms? If so you could be experiencing male Andropause.
If you suffer from any of these symptoms, you may have hormone deficiencies:
- Do you have a decrease in libido (sex drive)?
- Do you have a lack of energy?
- Do you have a decrease in strength and/or endurance?
- Have you lost height?
- Have you noticed a decreased “enjoyment of life?”
- Are you sad and/or grumpy?
- Are your erections less strong?
- Have you noticed a recent deterioration in your ability to play sports?
- Are you falling asleep after dinner?
- Has there been a recent deterioration in your work performance?
Testosterone deficiency has also been linked to hypertension, obesity, increased risk of heart disease and depression. Stress levels may also play a role in declining testosterone levels.*
Did you answer yes to any of the above? If so, then you likely have low levels of free testosterone (Low-T).
Benefits Treating Low Testosterone
Every individual is different, there is no “one-size fits-all”, at Natural Bio Health, we offer a customized therapy program that meets specific needs. Here are some of the benefits of the treatment:*
- Better Libido
- Improved sexual performance
- Increased levels of energy
- Increase in lean muscle
- Reduced body fat
- Increased collagen production that thickens and tightens the skin
- Improved mood and memory