Understanding the Simple Factors that Impact a Woman’s Overall Wellbeing
Staying healthy is a top priority for adults, but do they always feel confident making wellness decisions? Many women want to be proactive about their own health but don’t know where to start. Thankfully, it’s not tough to start a wellness journey. Read up on the five major factors that affect women’s health to identify opportunities to make healthy changes.
Taking a Look at the Five Big Factors
Health researchers and providers have long acknowledged that women face unique health challenges. After all, women go through seasons of life including pregnancy and menopause that men don’t. Women are also at a higher risk than men of dying after a heart attack or having serious urinary tract problems.
While the reality can be frightening, it’s also true that women are capable of transforming their health and preventing many common wellness threats. Understanding the five factors below will help you make good health decisions. If you’re currently struggling with health issues, targeting these areas might also bring some relief or make your symptoms more manageable.
- Among the top concerns for women’s health advocates are tobacco and alcohol use. Smoking, using tobacco products or being exposed to secondhand smoke can increase your risks of cancer and put a serious drag on heart health. Drinking more than one alcoholic beverage per day has also been linked to increased rates of some types of cancer.
- Most women know that weight is also a major factor impacting health. Losing any excess weight that you carry can help decrease your risk of heart disease and some types of cancer. Shedding extra weight is also a great way to protect your bones and joints from stress.
- A woman’s individual activity level also has a huge impact on her overall health. Staying active helps lower weight, improves heart health and can give your mood a big boost too.
- Of course, diet also plays a big role in any woman’s health. Eating a balanced diet that includes plenty of fresh vegetables and fruits is essential. Remember that drinking plenty of water is also an essential part of a healthy diet.
- Another big factor that affects women’s health is stress. Being stressed out all the time is hard on your immune system. Proactively managing stress and other mental health concerns is key to true wellness.
Natural Bio Health Offers Natural Health Solutions for Women
Are you ready to make a permanent, healthy change? Please get in touch with us or call the location nearest your home today. The friendly, knowledgeable professionals here at Natural Bio Healthy are ready to help you meet your wellness goals and find balance. Natural Bio Health offers hormone replacement therapy, as well as, natural weight loss solutions to help women feel their best.