Recent News Release: “To date, 19 people have died from meningitis after receiving contaminated steroid injections (cortisone) compounded by a New England Pharmacy … At least 12 people have already filed separate complaints in federal and state courts seeking damages from the compounding pharmacy that produced the steroids, New England Compounding Center of Framingham, Mass.”
We are often asked, “Why can’t I use any pharmacy for my orders?” *The recent deaths resulting from the use of contaminated drugs compounded at a New England Pharmacy best explains our reasons for using only trusted, National compounding pharmacies — SAFETY of our clients and ourselves (we use everything our clients use) and QUALITY. *Not all pharmacies are created equal nor are all hormones and supplements made equally. Ingredients are often obtained by pharmacies from overseas sources that do not meet stringent requirements for safety and quality.
Your Hormones Are Compounded For YOU. All hormones are individually compounded for the individual. Since they are not shelf items, it sometimes takes a few days to ship them. So if your order takes a few days this may be the reason.
Choice of Pharmacies:
MedQuest is a National Compounding Pharmacy that we have used since 1999. Out of an estimated 7,500 pharmacies in the United States that specialize in advanced compounding services, MedQuest is one of only 16 that have proven to meet the all of the requirements for compliance with current United States Pharmacopeia Chapter 795 (USP <795>) standards and requirements for non-sterile compounding as well as many other strict standards and rules.
Medquest obtains all pharmaceutical ingredients from an FDA and DEA registered Pharmaceutical Ingredients supplier and is licensed and in good standing in all 50 states.
AnazaoHealth Corporation, a specialty pharmacy, has been in the compounding pharmacy for more than 15 years. Like MedQuest, they are licensed in all 50 states and are subject to the rules and regulations of all 50 states. They are governed by the Boards of Pharmacy of those states. AnazaoHealth voluntarily sought and was awarded accreditation from the Pharmacy Compounding Accreditation Board (PCAB) in 2008.
AnazaoHealth meets and/or exceeds all USP <797> sterile compounding and USP <795> nonsterile compounding standards.
There are other fine compounding pharmacies besides the ones we typically use and we in fact use other pharmacies that have proven to be reliable and safe. These include KRS Global and Oakdell. However, it is like choosing supplement companies. We go with the ones that have proven records.
- Compliant with current USP <797> standards and requirements for sterile compounding.
- Accredited by the Pharmacy Compounding Accreditation Board (PCAB)
- Participates in a Dynalab Partnership and established as a Continuous Quality Improvement (CQI) Partner – meaning they have shown their quality systems are extremely precise when preparing compounded medications to guarantee a higher standard for patient safety.
- All ingredients tested and certified before they are sent to us by their validated vendors.
- Evaluate the quality and potency of each ingredient’s Certificate of Analysis prior to use in any preparation.
- Every prepared batch of sterile compounds are tested for sterility, endotoxins and potency
- Performs regular testing of non-sterile compounds for potency which has shown to be consistent.
- In business for over fifteen years, focusing on patient specific preparations serving the nuclear medicine, pain management and custom pharmacy markets, as well as providing drugs used in clinical trials.
- AnazaoHealth is a pharmacy appropriately licensed in all fifty states and governed by the Boards of Pharmacy of those states. As such, AnazaoHealth compounds patient?specific preparations pursuant to a provider’s order.
- Where permitted by state pharmacy rules AnazaoHealth prepares a limited amount of preparations for administration by providers in provider’s offices in situations where commercial products are unavailable.
- AnazaoHealth voluntarily sought and was awarded accreditation from the Pharmacy Compounding Accreditation Board (PCAB) in 2008. AnazaoHealth was among the first in the country to receive such accreditation and renewed its accreditation in 2010.
- AnazaoHealth has a quality oversight program that we believe is a compounding pharmacy industry leader. Pharmacists serve as Corporate Quality Director, Corporate Quality Manager, and as divisional Clinical Quality Managers. This oversight program allows the company to meet and / or exceed all USP <797> sterile compounding and USP <795> nonsterile compounding standards. In addition to the USP compounding standards, AnazaoHealth performs both internal and external audits to validate its quality assurance processes. The company’s sterile compounding process involves no fewer than four different validation checks prior to completion of an order and makes extensive use of bar code technology, lessening chance of human error.
To learn more about AnazaoHealth Corporation, see our website at www.anazaohealth.